Player with ball passes ahead for other player to run onto who takes one
touch to control and looks to return the pass.
2) Player originally with ball makes run forward to receive pass.
3) The players continue to move the ball forward taking one touch to control and then passing.
LEFT-CLICK image to start animation & REMOVE MOUSE CURSOR from image to return to original image. For an explanation of the various symbols, CLICK HERE.
Half/three quarter football field
- Between 2-22 Players
- Players work in pairs.
Players try one touch passing.
- Add more players and/or obstacles to pass around/through.
- Goalkeeper may be added to finish movement off with a shot at goal.
- Click here to see Variation 2, Variation 3, Variation 4
|- Players should concentrate on getting their first touch right and passing in front of other player so he can run onto the ball and not break his stride.|
To see all our other animated coaching sessions, please visit our archive.