1) The ball
is played forward into blue who lays it off.
2) His team-mate hits a long pass to the winger.
3) He plays the ball into the blue striker
4/ The striker lets it run behind him. He then turns quickly to look for a return pass.
5/ His strike partner plays him in and the goal is scored.
LEFT-CLICK image to start animation &REMOVE MOUSE CURSOR from image to return to original image. For an explanation of the various symbols, CLICK HERE. For Flashversion -
Half football field + normal size goal.
- Group of players + goalkeeper.
- Vary passes
into different players and positions to provide different movement.
Concentrate on the quality of the passing and timing of the movements.
- Passing and movement must be played at high speed.
- Encourage all players to get forward and make sure the shot is followed in.
For Flash version of this session - For other animated coaching drills, please visit our archive !
Don't forget to sign up for our twice-weekly Newsletter as well !