1) The ball
is played to Red on the side of the penalty area. The defenders immediately
put pressure on him.
2) Red exchanges passes with his team-mate before playing the pass. Note this game is two-touch only.
3) Red fakes and lets the ball run to gain an extra yard of space before playing the ball long. The groups are changed over when 10 consecutive passes are made or the ball is lost.
LEFT-CLICK image to start animation &REMOVE MOUSE CURSOR from image to return to original image. For an explanation of the various symbols, CLICK HERE. For Flash version -
Half football field + normal size goal.
- 4 attackers + 3 defenders.
more attackers and defenders.
Concentrate on the quality of the passing, first-touch and timing of the
- Overall passing and movement must be played at high speed.
- Encourage good communication, awareness and plenty of off the ball movement.
For Flash version of this session - For other animated coaching drills, please visit our archive !
Don't forget to sign up for our twice-weekly Newsletter as well !